Attendance and Punctuality
1. Students must be in the classroom before the first bell at 8.40 a.m. Regular late comers will be sent back home with their Parents / Guardian
2. No half-a-day or permission to go out during school hours will be granted, except in case of emergency. In such case, parent must produce a written requisition necessarily.
3. No student will be allowed to go home for lunch.
4. Full attendance is insisted upon. However, a minimum of 80% attendance is required for promotion to the next higher class. Hence parents should see that their wards do not absent themselves from school except under unavoidable circumstances.
5. The School reserves the right to dismiss a student on grounds of irregular attendance, malpractice of any sort or reprehensible behaviour.
6. Even under such unavoidable circumstance, application for leave must be given and get the leave sanctioned prior to absence due to sickness or other emergencies, a leave letter must be sent on the first day of absence.
7. A proper medical certificate should support leave on medical grounds.
8. Students absenting from school for more than three days have to submit an explanatory letter written by Parent/Guardian. Long leave for domestic functions like marriages will not be sanctioned.
9. Irregular attendance and prolonged absence will lead to removal of student's name from the roll.